Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

AG just ended up fucking his shit up again chasing payback for some incidental shit.

That's what you get.

And that's what yall get for cheering that bullshit on.

Karma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melo won that award the second he entered the draft. Most of these awards are popularity contests. Not saying Melo isn’t worthy but Zion almost won it last year for goodness sake smh. I would like to see some changes in the process of voting for these types of accolades. means more now then ever to make an all nba team with the super max kicker now in play. Silver should make it to where players and maybe coaches vote on the reg season awards.

I hate to point this out but Zion wasn't close to winning rookie of the year last season and the link below proves it. Zion wasn't even 2nd in rookie of the year voting Kendrick Nunn was.

AG just ended up fucking his shit up again chasing payback for some incidental shit.

That's what you get.

And that's yall get for cheering that bullshit on.

Karma.
Most of know how it feels to roll an ankle, but that dude set himself up for failure with that petty BS he did on Lowry.....should've just let that crap go....

I hate to point this out but Zion wasn't close to winning rookie of the year last season and the link below proves it. Zion wasn't even 2nd in rookie of the year voting Kendrick Nunn was.

zion shouldn’t even have been considered at all. The mins/games restriction alone should have disqualified him. If he played as many games as Ja and missed the playoffs they would have gave him the award the same way Bron got ROY over Melo in 04.

thanos-inserting-the-last-inifinity-stone.gif

Back