Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

That was a big win for yall last night, Spurs were making some big shots in the clutch

This San Antonio squad is fun to watch

They are way more fun to watch than the teams of the last 2 years. The young guys are getting more run and they play hard, especially Keldon Johnson. That guy only knows one way to play and that is 100% all out. People can never say he doesn't try his all in any games and you have to love that about the guy.

I do think it's kinda a bad thing we are winning games the way we are though. Lmao. I honestly would like them to trade Aldridge for a low (1st if possible but most likely not) pick, younger player, or another expiring deal because I think if we do make the playoffs this season they are going to run it back with these veteran players that are only going to get worse with age. Our young players are solid but no star type guys and we need a star type player to build the future of the team with.

This draft has some potentially really good guys high up and it would suck to see teams with better young talent already getting star type young talent in the draft to add to it

“I talked to him about” the reports, Kerr said after the game. “It’s unfortunate. A team (New Orleans) called us and asked us, didn’t even make us an offer, just asked about Kelly. Next thing we know, it’s online. This is sort of modern NBA, modern life. – via Anthony Slater @ The Athletic

Homie flexing and talking big shit while being .500 is poverty but hey

niggas that only speak after a win are weak as well

Cavs have a decent young core though and surprisingly are being coached very well

Last edited:
Back