Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

You could get drummond for that. So why not drummond?
Because I’d rather a rim running big that blocks shots and rebounds but won’t demand the ball and waste our time trying to post up when bam is gonna work in the post

plus I think drummond is gonna go to the celtics

they have a large trade exception like 24+ mil

I’ll take McGee as well over drummond

Atleast he been there before

Last edited:
Because I’d rather a rim running big that blocks shots and rebounds but won’t demand the ball and waste our time trying to post up and when bam is gonna work in the post

plus I think drummond is gonna go to the celtics

they have a large trade exception like 24+ mil

So keeping Robinson is better than getting drummond. Cool.

Its crazy im about 2 weeks ahead of you fam.

Atleast you eventually catch up

So keeping Robinson is better than getting drummond. Cool.

Its crazy im about 2 weeks ahead of you fam.

Atleast you eventually catch up
Lmao nah you tried to make it seem like Robinson was untouchable and you wanna scoff at hunnid round drummond

plus imo he makes more sense for y’all then us if you can get more shooting from the guard position

most of the time when I recommend players for the knicks it’s partly because y’all could use the boost in star power

Lmao nah you tried to make it seem like Robinson was untouchable and you wanna scoff at hunnid round drummond

plus imo he makes more sense for y’all then us if you can get more shooting from the guard position

most of the time when I recommend players for the knicks it’s partly because y’all could use the boost in star power

First of all, none of that shit happened.

Second, some more shooting wont help us win more games cause we need way more help offensively than that.

We win games off defense alone, and Mitchs defensive impact is way higher than what we get back on offense with that trade.

And third, dont ever mention drummond and star power in the same sentence again

First of all, none of that shit happened.

Second, some more shooting wont help us win more games cause we need way more help offensively than that.

We win games off defense alone, and Mitchs defensive impact is way higher than what we get back on offense with that trade.

And third, dont ever mention drummond and star power in the same sentence again
I don’t remember honestly but when I say shooting I mean a real quality scoring option for you guys not just like a spot up guy

next season though...

Quickley
Fournier
Barrett
Randle
Drummond

??? Knicks are back?

edit: Don’t respond to this I don’t care anymore

Back