Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Niggas upset over a player coming off the bench in his first season

I agree 100% with this statement.

It isn't that serious that he is coming off the bench because he is still getting great minutes and will take one of those guys starting spots sooner than later.

Like somebody already said the front office might be trying to showcase Rozier or Graham for a trade or.......... Melo doesn't really know the plays and is racking up good numbers on the fly which is great but might not work well with most of the starters.

I honestly don't know because I haven't gotten a chance to watch any Charlotte games so far this season. Which makes me wonder how many speaking on this situation has actually watched the team play a few games or is just stat/highlight watching from a far? LMAO

if Melo/Giles wasn’t so trash, Blazers would’ve ran away with this

and Dame a worst defender than Steph Curry

at least he better at something

I agree 100% with this statement.

It isn't that serious that he is coming off the bench because he is still getting great minutes and will take one of those guys starting spots sooner than later.

Like somebody already said the front office might be trying to showcase Rozier or Graham for a trade or.......... Melo doesn't really know the plays and is racking up good numbers on the fly which is great but might not work well with most of the starters.

I honestly don't know because I haven't gotten a chance to watch any Charlotte games so far this season. Which makes me wonder how many speaking on this situation has actually watched the team play a few games or is just stat/highlight watching from a far? LMAO

We've played them 4 times since preseason so and I've caught another 2 games so personally I'm not talking out of my ass. Can't speak for anyone else tho.

Theres no market for Graham or rozier if anything the Hornets have lowered their market value over playing them.

Yall been doing this since the Dwight trade though

na the years we got Vic and AG we were clearly trying to lose. After we hired Skiles we focused on winning more but it didn’t work out. We’ve made the playoffs the last 2 seasons and now with half of our roster injured including key pieces the best move for us is to tank. Now let’s turn our attention to the Knicks.. floor is yours

We've played them 4 times since preseason so and I've caught another 2 games so personally I'm not talking out of my ass. Can't speak for anyone else tho.

Theres no market for Graham or rozier if anything the Hornets have lowered their market value over playing them.

I know Graham isn't that good and I was one of the few who said he was an inefficient chucker when some on here were trying to say he should've won or been top 3 in Most Improved player last season. LMAO. The funny thing is these folks on this site assessment of players isn't too far removed from some players and sports writers because Graham got a decent amount of votes for Most Improved and Luka Doncic even said Graham should've been top 3 vote getter for the award.

I say all that to say this........ all it takes is one GM to find value in Graham or Rozier to trade for them. Lmao.

I agree with you in Charlotte isn't helping build Graham's trade value so far but Rozier has actually shot pretty well so far this season.

This is like the 3rd time already this season where IQ is single handedly keeping the Knicks in a game.

Meaning hes not just scoring, but these are impact points.

If IQ had regular rotation minutes he would be up there for ROY.

With Thibs though, he liable to play IQ 40 minutes one game and 6 minutes the next

na the years we got Vic and AG we were clearly trying to lose. After we hired Skiles we focused on winning more but it didn’t work out. We’ve made the playoffs the last 2 seasons and now with half of our roster injured including key pieces the best move for us is to tank. Now let’s turn our attention to the Knicks.. floor is yours

We aint never try tanking, we just been trash.

Back