Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lamelo clearly better than Graham and probably Rozier too but I respect Coach

he needed A coach who was going hold him accountable and instill discipline early so he don’t do stupid shit like Trae Young taking a 35 footer down 2 with 24 on the shot/game clock

That shit don't work if everyone knows you better than the niggas in front of you and they not disciplined either. They got till the trade deadline until its lamelo vs coach and the coach not gonna win. Pointless battle imo. Give the kid his flowers or go get a respectable vet for him to play beside or under.

That shit don't work if everyone knows you better than the niggas in front of you and they not disciplined either. They got till the trade deadline until its lamelo vs coach and the coach not gonna win. Pointless battle imo. Give the kid his flowers or go get a respectable vet for him to play beside or under.

Bismack biyombo this niggas OG?

Foh.

He’s still getting good minutes. And he’ll eventually start. That’s that entitlement talking.

I mean he's earned the spot outright. Graham and rozier are backup players. Imo the Hornets just not in the position to front on him. They hustling backwards.

I mean he's earned the spot outright. Graham and rozier are backup players. Imo the Hornets just not in the position to front on him. They hustling backwards.
I’m guessing they want him to wait his turn. Graham wasn’t starting last year if I remember correctly.

I think LaMelo should start but if he’s talking like this then they’re making the right decision having him come off the bench, he needs some humbling.

I’m guessing they want him to wait his turn. Graham wasn’t starting last year if I remember correctly.

Graham was starting last year. Bruh is straight trash. Please don't make me run the numbers. Woat player management. I just can't respect it. Go get him some real vets if you want to slow roll him.

He’ll eventually start. He needs some humbling.

I agree I just think you gotta be equipped to do that. Benching a nigga behind players hes out performing to "humble" him is retarded. Its gotta be something Graham and rozier are actually doing better than him for that to work. It's not just humbling him cause you say the word. It has to be an actual action. You gotta have dogs to pull that shit off. Hornets don't got those type of players.

Trash coaching and player management.

Back