Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

JJ still has it but giving a non-bias opinion, the pelicans do not do him justice this year. Atleast last year with gentry’s offense, he had more opportunities for easier shots and less ridiculous ball handing
I would say bring him back to Philly, but there are an assload of shooters already there.

Wouldn't be surpised if he ended up in Boston or Miami or Milwaukee.

I would say bring him back to Philly, but there are an assload of shooters already there.

Wouldn't be surpised if he ended up in Boston or Miami or Milwaukee.
i'd still take him just for his locker room presence..isaiah joe and the young guys could really learn from his work ethic.. dudes a pros pro.

Niggas dying on a hill for fucking Lonzo Ball smh. I swear all you niggas that stan him I pray he goes to y'all team so y'all can have the patience to realize how many holes dude has in his game. The money and praise he gets is not worth it. If he was a 2nd rounder or even a late 1st rounder dude wouldn't even be a considered bad player, but his hype, 2nd overall, and the fact he aligned with Rich Paul to get a max money when dude is worse than last year is bullshit bro.

Why do you keep bringing up the max?

Who is giving lonzo the max?

Running around the thread bitching.

Shut the fuck up nigga.

Why do you keep bringing up the max?

Who is giving lonzo the max?

Running around the thread bitching.

Shut the fuck up nigga.

So much venom my Maple Leaf Bully, I said near the max. He switch agencies 3 times within one year last year and signed with Rich Paul last year. It's a reason why the Pelicans and him didn't come to agreement. Have sources from the Pelicans that expressed Zo felt he was worth more than Fred Van Fleet contract. With Lonzo being in Klutch sports, it's no coincidence that a Ringer article came out today speaking negative of Lonzo game, and Scoop B, a Klutch agent puts out the tweet of teams expressing interest in Zo hours after.

Contract negotiations tatics fam.

So much venom my Maple Leaf Bully, I said near the max. He switch agencies 3 times within one year last year and signed with Rich Paul last year. It's a reason why the Pelicans and him didn't come to agreement. Have sources from the Pelicans that expressed Zo felt he was worth more than Fred Van Fleet contract. With Lonzo being in Klutch sports, it's no coincidence that a Ringer article came out today speaking negative of Lonzo game, and Scoop B, a Klutch agent puts out the tweet of teams expressing interest in Zo hours after.

Contract negotiations tatics fam.

I ain't fucking with your tone.

When Rick got ejected in the 1st quarter the last game we both needed to cool off lol

We had yall aggy lmao. Stanley Johnson had luka mad as hell.

To his credit he's finally stopped trying to play outside himself this season and just been locking niggas up.

Back