Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Watching this pacers secret base video and hmm paul George became a fuck nigga as soon as he got back from breaking his leg

Damn.

I knew all that but seeing it written out like this, doc need to put some bread on him

They fam classier than mine. That's a on sight ting.

The fact the only aggression we've seen over the years was seth talking cash shit to that nigga in the bubble playoffs is crazy to me. I don't even like my sister that much but let her nigga set trip and try to come around me with that bullshit.

They fam classier than mine. That's a on sight ting.

The fact the only aggression we've seen over the years was seth talking cash shit to that nigga in the bubble playoffs is crazy to me. I don't even like my sister that much but let her nigga set trip and try to come around me with that bullshit.

Word. Thats some weird rich people shit.

Cause to me, ontop of everything you said, Seth wildin for marrying her too. No way I could marry a chick knowing another dude in the league knows what she tastes like.

And he the way better player and make a ton more money than me?

Nah. Shit too much for me.

I chalk it all up to weird rich people shit.

Wai
Yep if I was Doc fam might have caught a Tanya Harding special

then the goofy nigga tried to pay the stripper to have an abortion she was like nah I need my meal ticket stupid nigga..... a few yrs later he engaged to her lmao

Wait.

He married a stripper? I thought she was just some regular chick.

“she got a ring first”

Lmao

Back