Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

PG is quietly having a 50/40/90 season

200.gif

Draymond one of my favorite players in the league

dont mistake my criticism of Steve Kerr for Draymond hate.

there was a stretch where Steve Kerr had no Wiggins, Steph or Wiseman On the floor

all 5 dudes on the court including Draymond swinging the ball around the perimeter, looking at each other like “what do we do now” ???

and he a fake enforcer who got roughed up by Bradley Beal(a ignant St Louis nigga to be fair)

Listening to Stephen A Post 2010 :pathetic:

I still like First Take. But they should cut his mic off the instant he's about to tell everyone who's gonna be in the final. Muthafuccas be cursing the teams he picks. Lol

I still like First Take. But they should cut his mic off the instant he's about to tell everyone who's gonna be in the final. Muthafuccas be cursing the teams he picks. Lol
Imagine your fate on winning a ring or not riding on Stephen A.

:niggaa:NIGGA, IT'S STEPHEN A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine your fate on winning a ring or not riding on Stephen A.

:niggaa:NIGGA, IT'S STEPHEN A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not disagreeing. It just astounds me how folks who comes on the show take him seriously...or don't flat call him out on every chance they get. Lol

Not disagreeing. It just astounds me how folks who comes on the show take him seriously...or don't flat call him out on every chance they get. Lol
I been stopped watching those talk shows so I wouldn't know. Their takes are no better than ours. I will trust a @southsil4lil take about the nba way before a fucker like Max Kellerman. There is talent in here. Fuck them shows.

First take not gonna let you know Blake Griffin is a top 150 player right now, or that RJ barrett has had stellar play during these 4 straight losses, or that Bam has a jumper, or that the jazz are the 3rd best team In the west and that Becky hammond got the Spurs overachieving

WE give that analysis... the people...

MeatyScientificBeetle-max-1mb.gif

None of those tv sports talk shows give you anything other than Lebron, KD and Harden takes. They have several segments on those same topics every show.
NBATV should be the network to talk to you about how Jokic is averaging a triple double and that the kings are the worst defense in history

but nah you gonna get this James harden and Kyrie talk about how he should retire

Back