Hawks 4
Bulls 3
Wizards 3
Grizzlies 2
Pacers 2
Wolves 2
Knicks 1
Hornets 1

I remember debating with @AP21 on why the Pelicans were looking to trade AD for the #1 pick in zions draft before they jumped up to #1 in the lottery.

Ap wanted to get real value for AD and proven young players and didnt wanna risk trading AD for the #1 pick and zion turning out to be a bust.

I remember telling him the Pelicans want Zion because he was a bigger superstar in college then AD was in the league and was already a bigger draw than AD will ever be, regardless or how good AD is.

And here we are. After like 25 games played, Zion already got yall more national games than yall ever had.

That it factor goes a long way

Last edited:
In my more balanced NBA I would have it as:

Lakers 14
Nets 13
Mavs 12
Celtics 12
Heat 12
Bucks 12
Clippers 11
Warriors 10
Pelicans 9
Suns 9
76ers 9
Blazers 8
Rockets 7
Nuggets 6
Raptors 5
Jazz 4
Hawks 4
Bulls 3
Wizards 3
Grizzlies 2
Pacers 2
Wolves 2
Knicks 1
Hornets 1

Your list is super biased cause no one wants to see the heat 12 times.

Yall are a good team, not an exciting team

Your list is super biased cause no one wants to see the heat 12 times.

Yall are a good team, not an exciting team
I gave Miami 2 more games just from being a finals team and you wanted to make this only about Miami

You got 1 game and that’s ONLY because of your at&t sales associate looking rookie so fuck off

Now the national TV games that have been announced, that’s just for the first half of the season, correct? It’s not all the national TV game appearances for the whole season? If so, I actually like the idea of waiting to see how the teams do and then decide who gets national TV games for the season half of the season

I gave Miami 2 more games just from being a finals team and you wanted to make this only about Miami

You got 1 game and that’s ONLY because of your at&t sales associate looking rookie so fuck off

I aint wanna make this about nothing.

Just saying, if you gonna take time and put together a "more a balanced" national schedule, atleast check your bias at the door.

Back