Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Instead of sulking with his successor standing on the sidelines in street clothes, Drummond gave everyone — Cleveland’s front office, Bickerstaff, the rest of the NBA — something to think about, even if he didn’t enter the night specifically looking to prove a point. “I play the same way each and every night,” Drummond said. “The trade, it is what it is. There’s nothing I can do about that. If I do get traded, I don’t control that either. I’m just here to play basketball with whatever jersey I have on. That’s all I can focus on right now.” – via Chris Fedor @ Cleveland Plain Dealer

I see Bledsoe put up a whole 7 points last night.

Amazing player

Bledsoe was still experiencing eye irritation issues. He was legit affected by that and should've sat out for a second consecutive game. You could've literally seen the glaze over his eyes.

In the NFL thread, you often use the fact that Winston threw all those TDs because he had eyesight problems so severe that he needed eye correction surgery in the off-season.

Do you view these two situations the same in any way? If it's just jokes, then say that and I'll keep it moving

Bledsoe was still experiencing eye irritation issues. He was legit affected by that and should've sat out for a second consecutive game. You could've literally seen the glaze over his eyes.

In the NFL thread, you often use the fact that Winston threw all those TDs because he had eyesight problems so severe that he needed eye correction surgery in the off-season.

Do you view these two situations the same in any way? If it's just jokes, then say that and I'll keep it moving

Thought you were leaving?

Back