Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

we haven't lost at full strength.. when seth comes back we need that test tho.
Now you see why I was beefing about having to play those Denver and Atlanta games. They'd fuck those teams up with a full squad.

They been picking pockets all night (14 steals). Joel ain't got no numbers, but Shake and the rookie out here doing some shit. And they're shooting 50+% from 3 as a team.

Now you see why I was beefing about having to play those Denver and Atlanta games. They'd fuck those teams up with a full squad.

They been picking pockets all night (14 steals). Joel ain't got no numbers, but Shake and the rookie out here doing some shit. And they're shooting 50+% from 3 as a team.
oh nah definitely.. hopefully we get seth and everybody back for a healthy Celtics or Lakers game later this month..i wanna know how we stack up.

lol

Christian Wood just called Shaq a Casual during his postgame interview.

Don't even think Shaq understood how disrespectful that was........or what it even means for that matter.

Lol at wood even fixing his face to talk down on shaq.

Well, to be fair, Shaq kind of did disrespect him by saying he didn't even know who he was.

Wood wasn't being mean-spirited or anything when he called him that.

He just said it kind of matter-of-factly...........which made it even more hilarious.

A lot of people don't know who he is. Niggas aren't checking for Christian wood like that.

I don't like that shit. Don't disrespect the gods. Humble yourself. Make him know who you are with your game not ya mouth.

We don't know what was said behind closed doors. He just mature enough to not make in-house issues public

Why not do the same with Shaq then

Harden told the world them niggas ain’t good enough lol. Told him he trash to a billion basketball fans lol

Back