Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

My ace KD was putting in work in them clean Texas kicks

I really wanna see a full season of this version of KD.

Where hes the only star and has to carry a team.

That shit is selfish cause he wont win a ring that way, but its fun as fuck to watch KD take all the big shots and shit without passing it off because its the right basketball play.

His game against denver last night was one of my fave games to watch so far this season cause KD just fun to watch.

It’s off the heels of what James is saying and I understand where you’re coming from as you shouldn’t help create this wall vs harden narrative

but harden been against this team before wall even came and even after wall came

if I’m wall it’s been established the narrative will always be harden vs the rockets and you not gonna just hear harden’s side

ain't even about harden john letting everyone know the team ain't giving up it's just a bad apple.. harden doesn't wanna play and i blame the organization for suiting him up.. they're putting it on James but the reality of it is they could've been traded him.. now they're looking at possibly sitting on him while he still gets paid all that money..james not the bad guy in this the owner is.

This all the Rockets front office fault, they should have traded Harden the moment he started acting like a fuck nigga. Ain't no way any team going to give back a star quality player in a trade to get him now.

Yall funny though.

Imagine im a star player on a team. And another mfer comes out and says the talent here isnt good.

And then yall want me to be quiet about it.

Fuck all that. Wall should have said fuck harden
I get all that but why not check him in the locker room if you feel some type of way?

I get all that but why not check him in the locker room if you feel some type of way?
He was asked the question and he wanted to be honest as direct

also how do we know he hasn’t?

James not gonna keep telling the media he don’t care that I’m here the team sucks and he wanna leave

not after losing games

I’m the top dog from another franchise fuck what James talking about

especially when he been spoiled and coddled by Houston for years

Back