Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What was the culture when Miami missed the playoffs 3 times in 5 years after bron left?

Meanwhile you was begging for Beal to be traded there and holding out hope Giannis wouldn’t take the Max so you could talk yourself into him wanting to be there
Culture pulled us through to not being one of the worst teams in the league after lebron left like it happened to the Cavs both times

culture got guys paid, guys having career years, and got us to the finals

Meanwhile you shitting on your own players, coaches, owners, etc

you not qualified to talk to me about talent,culture, and winning but I grant you the privilege on a daily basis so thank me

And what?!?!?!

Tell me how the team acquired last offseason was any different than the 2013 group ........ the narratives and jokes were the same in real time. YOU would elude to them being the same after every loss.

Assembled the same, only difference was the ending.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif
Idc enough bro I didn’t read this I’m sorry

Culture pulled us through to not being one of the worst teams in the league after lebron left like it happened to the Cavs both times

you not qualified to talk to me about talent,culture, and winning but I grant you the privilege on a daily basis so thank me

Lmaooo at culture got guys paid.

Best culture in the world don’t mean shit unless you got the talent to get you a ring.

All that culture just to go 37-45 in the East

Could you imagine a culture where the two best players hated mgmt & vice versa. The HC was the ultimate sneak dissa and the PF went awol to go wrestle and fuck hoes?

That would make riveting tv in a docu-series if true.
It’s not the 90s no more

James harden isn’t Micheal Jordan

Mchale, D’Antoni, Silas Bickerstaff aren’t Phil Jackson

and despite the personalities and tension with management there was a better culture established than “yo let James go to Vegas and come late and swap out multiple pieces every year which formed a lack of continuity”

Back