Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

The cavs playing the bucks. I wrote the wrong team.

Yall knew that though. Lmao.

Back to the point, i saw the cavs running offense through drummond for about 6 minutes. Shit was nasty as fuck
Well if garland and sexton are still out who else is there? Lol 5th letter told me he was good so..

Fuck it. I gotta stick to my anti-pilgrim campaign. In 2 years Melo will be better than Luka.

200w.gif

His finishing at the rim has gotten way better and he is making better decisions with the ball so far on offense. Last season you could tell he had worked hard on his shooting stroke and it has been consistent this season as well. Murray has always been ultra aggressive on both sides of the ball but this season so far he is doing a better job of picking his spots which has helped with his turnovers on offense and not over helping or being out of place as much on defense. Dejounte has always had good bunches of games but he has to stay consistent.

I've really liked the way he has played so far this season and hopefully he keeps making me eat crow

Lamelo playing solidly enough to get in the running for ROY and 6th man of the year. He’ll need to up his scoring slightly to make it undeniable though

his averages are better than I thought they would be and he’s averaging a steal and a half a game

Lamelo playing solidly enough to get in the running for ROY and 6th man of the year. He’ll need to up his scoring slightly to make it undeniable though

his averages are better than I thought they would be and he’s averaging a steal and a half a game
If he is in the running for 6th man of the year at the end of the season, I will hunt down Borrego myself. He should be starting.

Go take a look at Devonte Graham’s stats and game logs, that shit is ugly. His field goal percentage is fucking 26.9%, wtf.

Last edited:
If he is in the running for 6th man of the year at the end of the season, I will hunt down Borrego myself. He should be starting.

Go take a look at Devonte Graham’s stats and game logs, that shit is ugly. His field goal percentage is fucking 26.9%, wtf.
Yeah I know but when he moved him to the bench they started to win games so that’s why I’m not hating it

plus if you’re a rookie starting right away isn’t always the best option

Back