Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Good shit on the dub yesterday Bulls.

I dont wanna hear shit bout the blazers. Told yall last year stotts had to go.

Also told yall their offense gets stagnant. Stats wise they have a high scoring offense, but when you watch their games and it gets to crunch time, they cant score for shit

That fluke run to WCF was the worst thing that could've happened to them

That fluke run to WCF was the worst thing that could've happened to them

Somebody argued with me saying stotts was a good coach last year. I legit never seen that mfer make a good coaching move. Llilard and CJ make stotts look better than he is. And even still he looks like a horrible coach to me.

And I told @beta i think that a starting lineup with covington and DJJ would he super stagnant on nights dame and cj are cold, and dame been cold most of the season.

Somebody argued with me saying stotts was a good coach last year. I legit never seen that mfer make a good coaching move. Llilard and CJ make stotts look better than he is. And even still he looks like a horrible coach to me.

And I told @beta i think that a starting lineup with covington and DJJ would he super stagnant on nights dame and cj are cold, and dame been cold most of the season.

Stotts used to have a pretty good defensive system for not having good defenders but after they let Harkless and Aminu go that hasnt been the case...that's the only good thing I could point to

A coaching change or a big trade is on the horizon for Portland though

Back