Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Marvin Bagley sucks and should be coming off the bench at this point, even the things he's supposed to be good at he cant even do......now with that being said my dawg De'Aaron Fox hasnt been great either

Shooting 28% from 3(lowest of his career on 4 attempts per game(highest of his career) and he's shooting 47% from 2pt range(lowest of his career)

Lamelo for potential.
Garland the best out the bunch by far right now.

Fultz cause its a good story
White shouldnt be on the list
Fultz is 3rd because it’s a good story? Make it make sense

also white on the list so fuck off

but cool you got

melo
Garland
Fultz
White

Fultz is 3rd because it’s a good story? Make it make sense

also white on the list so fuck off

but cool you got

melo
Garland
Fultz
White

I said that about fultz because idk why fultz and white are in that picture.

Like Lamelo is a rookie thats shown good flashes. So I get it. Garland is a 3rd player whose looking real good to start the season. So I get it.

Fultz and coby though? They shouldnt even be in the discussion so I put fultz above coby but really neither gets rated.

I said that about fultz because idk why fultz and white are in that picture.

Like Lamelo is a rookie thats shown good flashes. So I get it. Garland is a 3rd player whose looking real good to start the season. So I get it.

Fultz and coby though? They shouldnt even be in the discussion so I put fultz above coby but really neither gets rated.
Why can’t they be in the discussion? It’s just if you have a team and you can choose from this pool of players who would you pick

lol why you being difficult?

Back