Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If John Wall keeps playing like this that trade is gonna be a super win for the Rockets. Plus they got a 1st round pick? Crazy

If John Wall keeps playing like this that trade is gonna be a super win for the Rockets. Plus they got a 1st round pick? Crazy
Fam I tried to tell em’

wall looks great and honestly I didn’t think once he was gonna come back and be as athletic as Chauncey billups

Fam I tried to tell em’

wall looks great and honestly I didn’t think once he was gonna come back and be as athletic as Chauncey billups

I told them the same thing before a game was played. All I said was if john wall looks like 80% of what he was and the rockets get him and a 1st for westbrook, thatll be a win.

I was thinking wall and westbrook would cancel out.

But looking at it now, Wall is better than I expected(its super early), and westbrook been fucking horrible.

Looking like a much bigger dub for the rockets than I thought it would be

Also, Christian Wood gonna run away with MIP at this rate. Granted its super early. Thays why im saying at this rate

I told them the same thing before a game was played. All I said was if john wall looks like 80% of what he was and the rockets get him and a 1st for westbrook, thatll be a win.

I was thinking wall and westbrook would cancel out.

But looking at it now, Wall is better than I expected(its super early), and westbrook been fucking horrible.

Looking like a much bigger dub for the rockets than I thought it would be
Wizards won yesterday and Westbrook wasn’t even playing lol

still early but Wall and Durant said all that Achilles shit antiquated

Mfer really went back to 2017 to find posts.

If that aint some clown shit idk what is
I was looking at something else so I took a walk down memory lane to see if anything we said about players came true

13AB07DF-B044-4792-B229-2A970683BE0A.jpeg

tumblr_mj27g6cFSh1qdlrqyo1_500.gif

Wall shooting below 50% for his two games and bricking 3s left and right. Along with 10 TOs

What’s the difference between him and Westbrook again

Back