Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bro I said it’s funny how fultz signed that extension but cole gonna take his job at some point

cole as a rookie is very solid and idk if he has a high ceiling but he has a high floor.
Fultz stands around too much for me. He comes up the floor and dribbles to the left side of the court. Passes the ball and then camps out around the corner three.

Fultz stands around too much for me. He comes up the floor and dribbles to the left side of the court. Passes the ball and then camps out around the corner three.
Well he’s still young

he won’t assume himself as a star player for another 2 years

but a lot of players don’t work on being good off ball

Well he’s still young

he won’t assume himself as a star player for another 2 years

but a lot of players don’t work on being good off ball
It's not about being a star or not. I just think he could be more effective if he didn't limit himself to one side of the court. I agree with you 100% about working off ball. I love watching Robinson for yall do his thing off ball. His movement not only gets him open but other players as well.

It's not about being a star or not. I just think he could be more effective if he didn't limit himself to one side of the court. I agree with you 100% about working off ball. I love watching Robinson for yall do his thing off ball. His movement not only gets him open but other players as well.
Yeah you’re right I agree. Also look at you giving a pilgrim some love

Still need to mesh and build up chemistry but I love how balanced this team is

The defense is going to be a work in progress most of the year probably but I think we should be solid eventually....offensively we're going to a problem every night

If only his off ball defense was good as his off ball movement on offense

Pair that with the team’s recent blockbuster trade history, and a disgruntled Houston Rockets superstar being on the market, and it’s no surprise NBA insiders have linked Toronto to James Harden. The latest to do so was ESPN’s Brian Windhorst. “The Raptors are almost in the same spot that they were two years ago [when they made the Leonard trade],” Windhorst said during an appearance on The Lowe Post podcast. “They have good players. They’re a good team. There’s probably seven teams in the Eastern Conference who could get the whiteboard out and convince themselves that they’re getting to the Conference Finals. “…I actually think the Raptors are a strong candidate to do this again. Whether or not they could execute it, whether or not they could bring themselves to do it [we’ll see].”

– via SportsNet

Brian Windhorst: Dillon Brooks becomes an interesting character because they signed him to an extension. Wouldn’t surprise me if they go hunting with Dillon Brooks to see what he could bring back and trade in the next year.

– via Stitcher.com

Pair that with the team’s recent blockbuster trade history, and a disgruntled Houston Rockets superstar being on the market, and it’s no surprise NBA insiders have linked Toronto to James Harden. The latest to do so was ESPN’s Brian Windhorst. “The Raptors are almost in the same spot that they were two years ago [when they made the Leonard trade],” Windhorst said during an appearance on The Lowe Post podcast. “They have good players. They’re a good team. There’s probably seven teams in the Eastern Conference who could get the whiteboard out and convince themselves that they’re getting to the Conference Finals. “…I actually think the Raptors are a strong candidate to do this again. Whether or not they could execute it, whether or not they could bring themselves to do it [we’ll see].”

– via SportsNet

Yall can have OG/lowry/powell/pick or fvv/powell/pick I don't want to trade Pascal cause I think he'll actually thrive with the weight off his shoulders.

They need to go get that nigga tho.

Back