Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Mavs continue last year’s trend of being trash at home
@Trilltx214
Yo, shout out to your TV analyst, i think his name is Derek Harper. Dude had some of the best and fairest assessment of LaMelo's game i have seen so far from the opposition. He was fair from the jump, even before LaMelo had a good game. He even checked the other analyst (Wade, i think) when he tried to say some slick (coded) shit about LaMelo.

@A.F.R.I.C.A we back my guy!
200w.webp

@Trilltx214
Yo, shout out to your TV analyst, i think his name is Derek Harper. Dude had some of the best and fairest assessment of LaMelo's game i have seen so far from the opposition. He was fair from the jump, even before LaMelo had a good game. He even checked the other analyst (Wade, i think) when he tried to say some slick (coded) shit about LaMelo.

Why you care this much?

Man, Luka really needs to reduce his step back threes. Those shit have looked UGLY this season. Dude air-balled one last night, lol.

In before someone comes in here and tells me thats his "Patented Move", lol.

Been saying that shot since last year.

he need to stop that shit all together.

when he hit that game winner in the bubble I was like airball.

@Trilltx214
Yea d harp was a star pg for the early mavs teams. Fox sports mavs coverage unbiasedly is some of the best commentary (most nights) shame a lot of people can’t watch it because I think every tv provider dropped it except one in the DFW

Only way to go is up for the Don

Also the spacing in Dallas ain’t particularly the best right now with no porzingis

Kelly Olynyk would do well for them if they can trade him there for Cauley-Stein or something

Last edited:
Yea d harp was a star pg for the early mavs teams. Fox sports mavs coverage unbiasedly is some of the best commentary (most nights) shame a lot of people can’t watch it because I think every tv provider dropped it except one in the DFW

Harper also balled out on some of those Pat Riley knicks teams too.

Back