Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

After watching that absolute trash last night

No disrespect when I say this..... All yall internet GMs post some realistic trade proposals for Beal. I saw it on his face last night that nigga know the wizards sorry as shit and he ain't never going to win here. Shit is sad after 4 games that nigga frustrated as shit and I can see why.

Oh speak on some coaches to replace Brooks bum ass as well.

No disrespect when I say this..... All yall internet GMs post some realistic trade proposals for Beal. I saw it on his face last night that nigga know the wizards sorry as shit and he ain't never going to win here. Shit is sad after 4 games that nigga frustrated as shit and I can see why.

30796D72-14CE-4E85-9C2A-224F37D01EA2.jpeg

Bradley Beal did not speak with media following the Washington Wizards' 115-107 loss to the Chicago Bulls in which they dropped to 0-4.
"That rarely happens with him and it tells you all you need to know about how he feels following this loss," writes Chase Hughes.
Beal had 29 points, four rebounds, three assists and five turnovers in the game. For the season, Beal is averaging 32.0 points though just 24.0 percent from three.
"I really, really hate losing," said Russell Westbrook. "When adversity hits, it's a true measure of who you are as a man. Having a little adversity early on, that's okay."

CHASE HUGHES/NBC SPORTS

CHRIS HAYNES: Yeah. And I will say this. I don’t know– I don’t know if the Nets feel like they have to do anything, as far as roster shakeups or roster moves– SEERAT SOHI: Mm-hmm. CHRIS HAYNES: –like in the near future. But a guy who was supposed to be on this roster, and that’s Jamal Crawford. Jamal had– what, he had some– he had a hamstring injury during the bubble. And that kind of hampered what he was able to do in the offseason. But he’s somebody that they’re still talking to, having conversations. So he can be somebody that they they pick up. Not to say that Jamal Crawford– I look at– I see the face. I see the smirk that you putting out there, Seerat. I’m not saying that he’s going to come in and be a replacement for Spencer Dinwiddie. But he’s still somebody who can still put the ball in the basket, you know, maybe at limited– in a limited capacity.

– via Yahoo Sports Videos @ Yahoo! Sports

Lonzo ball just not that good man ..
I disagree

He's no star but definitely a serviceable role player if he can put his ego to the side and accept that being drafted no. 2 doesn't mean anything at this point anymore.

He's made some significant leaps in the short time he's been in Nola but still has some bad habits as well.

Talk to me... Bro that shit got me HEATED, but it's my fault. I told y'all my expectations of the team, and drunk the kool-aid. I needed that wake up call
They played a bad game. It's game 4.

Too early to be making any sorta predictions that project the rest of the season.

Not too many teams in the league Phoenix gonna beat when both Booker and Paul were pretty much non factors. They have continuity on their side along with one of the best guards to ever play in the league running their sets.

Y’all saying this about Ball when y’all haven’t really watched him this year.

Hell he took 6 shots in the first quarter before he went to the bench and game got out of hand

Zion is our probably on defense. He gotta learn to stay on his man. He better get it together.

He still can’t hit FTs.

Back