Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Pray tell!

tenor.gif

Because Lue is looked at as a winner because he was on the staff that won a ring with the cavs

Also because he was a former player and been glued to benches for a decade he’s a “player’s coach”

then when Doc gets the ax he’s next in line because things with Doc and how he had the players didn’t work so let’s get the cool cat that is super basic in reality to coach this group to a 51 point blowout

Because Lue is looked at as a winner because he was on the staff that won a ring with the cavs

Also because he was a former player and been glued to benches for a decade he’s a “player’s coach”

then when Doc gets the ax he’s next in line because things with Doc and how he had the players didn’t work so let’s get the cool cat that is super basic in reality to coach this group to a 51 point blowout

Idk what you complaining about

lue is a winner

the most important players on the team wanted him there

The most important players and what they want is why shit ain’t work in the first place

you not qualified to have this convo with me because you come from an organization that is big on cater culture

Nigga shut up. All organizations cater to their stars. It’s how you get em and how you keep em.

All that culture bullshit y’all been preaching is irrelevant.

Also you not qualified to have basketball conversations period cause you don’t even know who playing in games half the fuckin time.

Don’t quote this cause I don’t care to carry the conversation further.

Nigga shut up. All organizations cater to their stars. It’s how you get em and how you keep em.

All that culture bullshit y’all been preaching is irrelevant.

Also you not qualified to have basketball conversations period cause you don’t even know who playing in games half the fuckin time.

Don’t quote this cause I don’t care to carry the conversation further.
Everything alright at home B? Lol

Back