Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Have u watched them this season? It’s pretty much Steph running around either getting open or creating gravity like he has always done, but they have nobody to make the right passes. That’s what makes Draymond special, he makes those reads very very well. He is very much needed for the offense.

wiggins and Oubre are shooting less than 30%

the main point was the ball need to be in Steph hands more. All this other stuff you arguing is losing me. How is a worse shooter than anything they have on the court currently going to open up the floor.

Steph ain’t the problem. They have don’t have to guard anybody else on the perimeter is

the main point was the ball need to be in Steph hands more. All this other stuff you arguing is losing me. How is a worse shooter than anything they have on the court currently going to open up the floor.

Steph ain’t the problem. They have don’t have to guard anybody else on the perimeter is
Yep, this is not going anywhere. Have a good Sunday bro.

this what happens when people play too much 2k.

Back