Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

No shit it's my opinion, just like it's yours he should play. Stop being sensitive cause I don't wanna watch your team in that spot
Then don't watch nigga lol. Tf

You see the schedule. Start watching when their game goes off. Who you think you hurting by not watching?

Then don't watch nigga lol. Tf

You see the schedule. Start watching when their game goes off. Who you think you hurting by not watching?
Apparently I'm hurting you cause you're the only nigga hurt over it and commenting

GN though b. I'll holla at you next week

Apparently I'm hurting you cause you're the only nigga hurt over it and commenting
I gave you an answer to your question lol

But I'll holla at you next week. Keep the lights on while I'm out.

I'm trying not to put words in your mouth but you're being difficult

So let's recap. You think lonzo is a pg because he passes Zion the ball. Is this correct?

Sorry I'm jumping in the middle here. Lonzo not a pg no more?

Zion
Lebron
Curry
Luka
Giannis
Durant
Kawhi

They are a must in any holiday games to bring viewership

I’m confused as to what you guys are upset about... y’all wanted games and they here lol

I'm here for you. I thought they should have put more respect on y'alls name and put yall up against a better opponent.

But these opportunities of kindness will be few so dismiss them if you want.

Happy to be here ass niggas.

Niggas said yall fluked this shit then gave yall the noon game vs Zion.

Get yall respect back.

And don't lose that game... cause boooooooyyyyy

I'm here for you. I thought they should have put more respect on y'alls name and put yall up against a better opponent.

But these opportunities of kindness will be few so dismiss them if you want.
ESPN/NBA don’t care about respect they care about ratings

especially during a pandemic with all this lost revenue

also as a fan of this game on a level deeper than most I don’t get caught up in surface level things like Christmas matchups and schedules

but I appreciate you defending us

We gotta have a conversation about how to have a healthy rebuttal without being called sensitive. Literally everyone have rebuttals in a sports thread, but as soon as them Caw Caws do it we soft or sensitive. If we joke, we being sassy. I told Beta to eat a dick and someone tried reporting me.

tenor.gif

Ima make sure I respond to things more like y'all. If y'all have any suggestions I'll take notes.

Also idc about wins and losses after being in the finals two and a half months prior with a different team

everybody dealing with a quick turnaround or playing for the first time in a 8-9 months let’s just make sure everything is smooth before anything

Back