Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Didn't they have Dame in on the coaching hire, if he gave the go ahead and now gonna use it to bounce then that's wack.

Utah embarrassed themselves and choked in the second round

Portland got sonned in the first round by Campazzo and Rivers, fired their head coach and now they star player wants to leave

Mavs blew a 2-0 lead and fired a a top 5 coach, now they in disarray and making questionable hires with Lukas future on the line

GOAT postseason

Last edited:
Utah embarrassed themselves and choked in the second round

Portland got sonned in the first round by Campazzo and Rivers, fired their head coach and now they star player wants to leave

Mavs blew a 2-0 lead and fired a a top 5 coach, now they in disarray and making questionable hires with Lukas future on the line

GOAT postseason

Lmaooo at top 5 coach.

You said that just to make the point hit, so ill let it slide.

Name 5 coaches better than Rick Carlisle

Lmaoo. I can name more than 10. Thats easy.

Bruh what did Rick do other than fuck up players that went there?

Name one player who played better when he got traded to Dallas.

I can name a bunch who regressed in Dallas.

Players hate Rick. Mfer wants to call every single play, and control every shot. Thats why Luka told him to fuck off.

Name one highlight of Ricks career where he drew up an amazing creative play.

Most overrated coach in the league.

Hes gonna be exposed in Indy

Idk where the love for Rick cokes

Lmaoo. I can name more than 10. Thats easy.

Bruh what did Rick do other than fuck up players that went there?

Name one player who played better when he got traded to Dallas.

I can name a bunch who regressed in Dallas.

Players hate Rick. Mfer wants to call every single play, and control every shot. Thats why Luka told him to fuck off.

Name one highlight of Ricks career where he drew up an amazing creative play.

Most overrated coach in the league.

Hes gonna be exposed in Indy

Idk where the love for Rick cokes

Name 5 coaches better than Rick Carlisle

They about to try to crucify Chauncey and kidd for some shit that Allegedly happened back in the day.

Back in the day or not, thats some fucked up shit they allegedy did.

Im not saying Chauncey did that shit. I like Chauncey, and I think he deserved the job, and I think hes gonna be a good coach.

Im not making this point about Chauncey.

Im just making the point that some shit is so fucked up that it doesnt matter how long ago it happened.

Rape is one of those things. Mfers cant get a pass for raping someone just cause it happened 30 years ago.

Again, not saying Chauncey is guilty. Unless more info comes out, im on Chauncey side. But something like rape doesnt get a pass just because it was so long ago.

Back in the day or not, thats some fucked up shit they allegedy did.

Im not saying Chauncey did that shit. I like Chauncey, and I think he deserved the job, and I think hes gonna be a good coach.

Im not making this point about Chauncey.

Im just making the point that some shit is so fucked up that it doesnt matter how long ago it happened.

Rape is one of those things. Mfers cant get a pass for raping someone just cause it happened 30 years ago.

Again, not saying Chauncey is guilty. Unless more info comes out, im on Chauncey side. But something like rape doesnt get a pass just because it was so long ago.

He already said he it was consensual. Ain’t nothing more gon come out.

Back