Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I agree with the bulk of what you said

but Miami could maximize his talents on offense better. A lot is on him as well

also I agree Bam not doing nothing in the clip for majority of the game lol
That reminded me of Mitch Robinson off season vids lol. Dude hitting crossovers and shooting 3s confidently lol I'm like the fuck is any of that in a damn game??

:niggaa:

The man just said he didn’t know how to play team basketball in a team game

the old heads can criticize but it gotta be the ones who still enjoy watching the game and can give an opinion that don’t cheat the game

tim Legler been doing his thing for years without pushback. He keep it about the game and dont feed into the BS

Legs has to play it the way he plays it because of the career he had. Charles Barkley and Shaq talk the way they talk for a reason. There are levels.

With that said, I didn't get "hate" from what SP said.

Last edited:
I don't see it that way. Nothing in that statement came off as hate to me. Just his assessment of what went wrong. He praises KD any other time and nobody bats an eye.

Scottie Pippen says shit that makes him look good. He praises KD as the best scorer because it diminishes Michael Jordan and it makes Michael look like he heen needed Scottie Pippen. He praises Lebron and says Lebron plays like him because it makes himself like a top 15 player ever because Lebron James is a top 3 player ever.

Scottie Pippen when it comes to "basketball analysis" ain't ever said something that isn't about Scottie Pippen.

Like how you gonna tell a man that played 48 minutes, put up a 49 point trip-dub he isn't a team player?

That's like you creating a Fortune 500 company and some has-been come up to you and be like, "You don't know how to run a company."

Like no, shut up.

Scottie Pippen says shit that makes him look good. He praises KD as the best scorer because it diminishes Michael Jordan and it makes Michael look like he heen needed Scottie Pippen. He praises Lebron and says Lebron plays like him because it makes himself like a top 15 player ever because Lebron James is a top 3 player ever.

Scottie Pippen when it comes to "basketball analysis" ain't ever said something that isn't about Scottie Pippen.

Like how you gonna tell a man that played 48 minutes, put up a 49 point trip-dub he isn't a team player?

That's like you creating a Fortune 500 company and some has-been come up to you and be like, "You don't know how to run a company."

Like no, shut up.

You might want to watch his recent interview with The Dan LeBatard Show when it comes to the bold. He admonished Stu for even comparing KD to MJ as an offensive player.

It seems you just feel a way about SP and are letting that skew your perception of this singular event.

You might want to watch his recent interview with The Dan LeBatard Show when it comes to the bold. He admonished Stu for even comparing KD to MJ as an offensive player.

It seems you just feel a way about SP and are letting that skew your perception of this singular event.

Exactly. Scottie was not playing with Stu lol

Legs has to play it the way he plays it because of the career he had. Charles Bailey and Shaq talk the way they talk for a reason. There are levels.

With that said, I didn't get "hate" from what SP said.

if saying a nigga can’t play team basketball when thats the only basketball there is ain’t hate or an insult at best, idk man

Back