Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

On the low I think Sacramento actually had a good offseason (by their standards) because they didnt really do anything and the best move they made was drafting Tyrese Haliburton

They still look like some dickheads for losing Harry Giles and Bogdanovic for nothing though

On the low I think Sacramento actually had a good offseason (by their standards) because they didnt really do anything and the best move they made was drafting Tyrese Haliburton

They still look like some dickheads for losing Harry Giles and Bogdanovic for nothing though
They picked up hassan and lost Giles for the same money hassan got IIRC

Trash offseason because it did nothing to improve the team and they will be fighting for the 13th seed

They picked up hassan and lost Giles for the same money hassan got IIRC

Trash offseason because it did nothing to improve the team and they will be fighting for the 13th seed

There wasnt any move they could've realistically made that would've put them in the playoffs which is why I think they had a good offseason by not making moves just to do it

We've seen them go the route where they signed random players like Zach Randolph George Hill, Trevor Ariza ect....They have Fox locked up through the 2025-2026 season, some times it's nothing wrong with just rolling with what you have and keeping the books clean

There wasnt any move they could've realistically made that would've put them in the playoffs which is why I think they had a good offseason by not making moves just to do it

We've seen them go the route where they signed random players like Zach Randolph George Hill, Trevor Ariza ect....They have Fox locked up through the 2025-2026 season, some times it's nothing wrong with just rolling with what you have and keeping the books clean
Very very true but simply adding whiteside to your team is a L and it’s not gonna do anything but ruffle feathers

who? idk but between bagley, Hassan, or Holmes somebody gonna be upset

Very very true but simply adding whiteside to your team is a L and it’s not gonna do anything but ruffle feathers

who? idk but between bagley, Hassan, or Holmes somebody gonna be upset

I definitely agree with that, they still lack direction which is why I still dont expect them to be relevant anytime soon

Back