Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If he doesn’t play well, the offers get worse and decreases his chances of getting traded.

Nope. All that happens is yall gotta take best offer while his agent works back channels and tells the teams he wants to go to everything is straight.

From other GMs? Fuck off
Yes, these same GMs you trash at every turn for moves you deem to be dumb yet you happy they finally starting to recognize anything from the miami organization?

This poll also has no bearing on anything meaningful so yes, it's weird

Yes, these same GMs you trash at every turn for moves you deem to be dumb yet you happy they finally starting to recognize anything from the miami organization?

This poll also has no bearing on anything meaningful so yes, it's weird
Nigga shut up

To me, Rockets really don’t have to move until after this season. That’s when the power kinda shifts over to Harden. Right now, get what you want or keep him.

This kind of ties into what I was talking about yesterday with Gobert benefiting from Giannis staying in Milwaukee.....Houston was a winner too

At this point teams who are realistically who trying to acquire a star player have two options....Harden and Beal and only one of those players has demanded a trade

Houston's best chance is to trade him and get a big return is during the offseasons
when these teams realize they dont have a lot of options to add star talent and improve their team

Of course he would want that, Houston wins that trade by a wide margin
You got the best SG in the league, perennial MVP candidate and still have your boy toy Coby and Carter Jr and a chance at a top 6 seed what’s the issue?

Or are you getting hung up on having a young core that can’t get to the playoffs every year?

This kind of ties into what I was talking about yesterday with Gobert benefiting from Giannis staying in Milwaukee.....Houston was a winner too

At this point teams who are realistically who trying to acquire a star player have two options....Harden and Beal and only one of those players has demanded a trade

Houston's best chance is to trade him and get a big return is during the offseasons
when these teams realize they dont have a lot of options to add star talent and improve their team
I mean if harden gets hurt then...

Man tell will Barton to stfu he had his time in the sun for 5 years and he spent that time hurt as well he can give that same 15ppg off the bench since grant is gone

and you 30 dog move around

Honestly if you told me he was going to be healthy I would start Barton instead of Gary Harris.....Harris was huge for Denver when he came back in the bubble but dude hasn't been able to shoot for like 2 years.

Another problem is Gary Harris isnt really suited to come off the bench either but I would think I would consider trading Harris if I was Denver

Back