Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Niggas got jokes but it's the Jumpman logo for me

Oh and Tony Brothers>>>Dick Bevetta

This shit wack as fuck. Glad the Knicks aint involved.
People thought the Nickelodeon broadcast of the NFC wild card game was gonna be wack too until they watched it

It's ok to view something first then give an opinion. People be too quick to judge something before they see it

People thought the Nickelodeon broadcast of the NFC wild card game was gonna be wack too until they watched it

It's ok to view something first then give an opinion. People be too quick to judge something before they see it

Bruh they gon give mfers superhero points. Cant pay me enough to give it a chance.

You cant convince me you would give a fuck bout this if Zion wasnt involved.

Bruh they gon give mfers superhero points. Cant pay me enough to give it a chance.

You cant convince me you would give a fuck bout this if Zion wasnt involved.
Ok, is them trying something different to get more fan engagement the worst thing in the world for the final few games of the season? I don't think so.

So what it's pretend. How does that alienate you as a viewer who probably wasn't going to watch anyway?

and yes, if the Pelicans weren't involved, I wouldn't be watching but I wouldn't be shitting on it either.

I hope the NFL and Nickelodeon continue their new venture with even more crazy shit to have on display when players catch touchdowns. If tonight's game is successful in that same regard,I hope they continue to improve upon it and include it for future telecasts

Ok, is them trying something different to get more fan engagement the worst thing in the world for the final few games of the season? I don't think so.

So what it's pretend. How does that alienate you as a viewer who probably wasn't going to watch anyway?

and yes, if the Pelicans weren't involved, I wouldn't be watching but I wouldn't be shitting on it either.

I hope the NFL and Nickelodeon continue their new venture with even more crazy shit to have on display when players catch touchdowns. If tonight's game is successful in that same regard,I hope they continue to improve upon it and include it for future telecasts

The nick thing was totally different. They was explaining to young kids.

no where near the same

The nick thing was totally different. They was explaining to young kids.

no where near the same
Stop
Being
So
Literal
All
The
Time

My point is literally the same thing even if "kids" in this scenario aren't the targeted audience

Back