Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

In my attempt to get computers putin before this sleeping pill kicks in, I have a hypothetical question..

If LeBron was found to have used HGH for a period in his career, should he get the Barry Bonds treatment and be left out of the HOF?

Personally imo what they are doing to Bonds is straight up bullshit, but that is for another thread and another time.

Welp, sleeping pill kicked in.

In my attempt to get computers putin before this sleeping pill kicks in, I have a hypothetical question..

If LeBron was found to have used HGH for a period in his career, should he get the Barry Bonds treatment and be left out of the HOF?

Personally imo what they are doing to Bonds is straight up bullshit, but that is for another thread and another time.

Nah he should still go in

it’s the league’s fault for not finding out lol

It takes him out the goat convo but he should still go in imo.

Not like I could take HGH and do what Bron does

Nah he should still go in

it’s the league’s fault for not finding out lol

The league knows. And I've heard it straight from a current nba players mouth. It's not just lebron either.

They're not gonna have their stars limping out the league like kobe, wade and dirk no more. Certain niggas will get the pass. Whatever it takes to maintain the product.

I dont really care where the lakers end up. Im cool with then winning out or losing out.

All i care about is that Lakers Knicks game. Just hoping Bron and AD both not close to 100% before that game.

Knicks got the hardest schedule left and we need as many breaks as possible

Back