Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

How did I try and play stupid. Explain in detail

Another poster said it was him that was dissing Kuz

Why should I address it after that.
He looking for an apology b

Mister is a man of principles

I'm not about to play these games with you. Focus on bragging about the amount of nationally televised games the Pelicans have.

Games?

I thought you dissed Kuz and another nigga said it was him and that got you upset.

Go visit a mega thread and relax

I see the criteria for popping shit in this thread is if your team is gifted Lebron, you won a title in the last 2 seasons or you yell knickstape at the beginning of each season while that cac Michael Rappaport be shitting on young black men

He looking for an apology b

Mister is a man of principles

Chill out.

another said it was him and this dude want me to walk it back like somebody else didn’t already said it was him.

He upset at himself or something

I'm not. I know how to speak for myself.
Cool

Just so I'm clear, you're not looking for an apology/acknowledgment of a mistake

Or you're not a man of principles

I see the criteria for popping shit in this thread is if your team is gifted Lebron, you won a title in the last 2 seasons or you yell knickstape at the beginning of each season while that cac Michael Rappaport be shitting on young black men

Or your team has 17 titles. That helps too.

You were gifted tyreke Evans lololol

Knicks more relevant than the Pels and no amount of national games will change that.

Back