Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

After the Harden trade I said Towns was going to be the next disgruntled star to want out

Ehhh that’s speculation based on constant losing though

Because of this year I’m done with speculation reporting

Luka and KAT is what I wanna see though.

Have to surround them with actual defensive players though

I Dont Believe You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sigh. We’ll see
Not to get in your business. You mentioned before (I think it was you), that you will not bet on your team. Well in the gambling world, knowledge is king. Who knows your team better than you? You follow and watch them every day. You know coaching tendencies, who is hurt or is scheduled to start, or even who has the potential to be the RSHK, as yall like to say. Trust your own instinct. You will be wrong sometimes but with your own research and knowledge of your team, you will win more than you lose bcuz you are actually paying attention to them every day. Info from other gamblers on twitter and fantasy sites is helpful but it can also make you lazy. Gaining your own knowledge of players and teams is more rewarding and this is coming from a guy that gets paid to give advice on picking winners. Good luck on whatever route you continue to choose. 🍺

Ehhh that’s speculation based on constant losing though

Luka and KAT is what I wanna see though.

Have to surround them with actual defensive players though

I agree about folks speculating and not really reporting on actual rock solid information.

I think Towns at the very least is going to go into next season with confidence that if they stay healthy Minnesota has a chance to be a playoff team. They are winning games now and that's without Beasley playing, Edwards and McDaniels getting better, and Russell working his way back into game shape.

Now if they play awful next season he might want out after that

Not to get in your business. You mentioned before (I think it was you), that you will not bet on your team. Well in the gambling world, knowledge is king. Who knows your team better than you? You follow and watch them every day. You know coaching tendencies, who is hurt or is scheduled to start, or even who has the potential to be the RSHK, as yall like to say. Trust your own instinct. You will be wrong sometimes but with your own research and knowledge of your team, you will win more than you lose bcuz you are actually paying attention to them every day. Info from other gamblers on twitter and fantasy sites is helpful but it can also make you lazy. Gaining your own knowledge of players and teams is more rewarding and this is coming from a guy that gets paid to give advice on picking winners. Good luck on whatever route you continue to choose. 🍺

Really good advice. I just need to be committed to it. I’m serious about it being a real third source of income

He’s right you know

I remember a bubble game last year I was too shook to make the bet but it was betting on who would score first

me knowing what I know about Miami I was like it’s probably Kendrick nunn if Miami scores first and sure enough it was

to be specific I don’t think it’s healthy to bet on your team because if its for them to win then it’ll make you hate them and stress you out if they lose. If it’s for them to lose you gonna be tight when they win

regarding your own team it’s best to bet only on players. That instinct thing is real. The min you second guess it’s 70% what you originally was gonna do but then you start to overthink thus changing your original pick

He’s right you know

I remember a bubble game last year I was too shook to make the bet but it was betting on who would score first

me knowing what I know about Miami I was like it’s probably Kendrick nunn if Miami scores first and sure enough it was

to be specific I don’t think it’s healthy to bet on your team because if its for them to win then it’ll make you hate them and stress you out if they lose. If it’s for them to lose you gonna be tight when they win

regarding your own team it’s best to bet only on players. That instinct thing is real. The min you second guess it’s 70% what you originally was gonna do but then you start to overthink thus changing your original pick

With Prize picks I can pick players and different stats. The research thing should have been done last night smh. Picked Kelly O to score under 17 and didn’t even realize how good he’s been for Houston

With Prize picks I can pick players and different stats. The research thing should have been done last night smh. Picked Kelly O to score under 17 and didn’t even realize how good he’s been for Houston
Hope you’re using the code five on there lol

I been hearing Ethan say that for prize picks for over a year now

and yeah you tripping Kelly been getting like 20 a night

Back