The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the first instinct is to think the main culprit is Suarez but it's probably Juve.

They're eager for a No. 9 and they've been relegated for a cheating conspiracy (Calciopoli).

@Mr Nonchalant you think you're slick with the thumbs up, like Milan wasn't involved in Calciopoli.

They just weren't stupid enough to leave evidence behind.

Milan should be my favourite Italian team, just for that. Berlusconi that crook.

Such a joke, the whole of the South is a rip off... Do you watch 'Escape To The Country'??? I like property shows and seeing what people buy for like £500k in the West Country is mind boggling... Like down in London and across the South the propertys would be in the multi millions...
The worse thing Sydenham is horrible! Betting shops and roadworks that's it

The worse thing Sydenham is horrible! Betting shops and roadworks that's it

Thats London, its so small you can turn a corner and be in a totally different environment... I dont get why people are so attracted to it... I get its a capital city and financial hub etc but why are out of towners so eager to spend over £1million on a property that is worth £200k in anyother town, city etc its the same for NY and now Oakland but aleast NY and Oakland have more going for them...

What pisses me off are the rich out of towners buying houses building/extending DOWN into the basements like an iceberg causing mayhem for neighbours and then not even living there... Like every corner a while ago this crazy building work was going on... Then I watch a documentary a while ago on them... You have prolly seen them around too but at the time few years back I didnt know wtf all these builders were doing and how elaborate what they were doing was...

Last edited:
I’ve been nothing but disappointed with Hudson Odoi so far, Biggs doesn’t track back and he’s made some pretty poor decisions. Let’s see how this game will go for him

Reactions: yung$ and toheeb27
I’ve been nothing but disappointed with Hudson Odoi so far, Biggs doesn’t track back and he’s made some pretty poor decisions. Let’s see how this game will go for him
Since u made this post, this dude pretty much disappeared, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nope
Status
Not open for further replies.