Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is why we need live fans in stadiums for football... Fans would be screaming for Chelsea to wake up and getting on the players which would spark the game up...

Have to big up Zouma! Interested to see his growth with Thiago beside him. Even with Chillwell at LB.

Considering our backline missing new GK CB and LB still hope going forward. Upfront we missing 2 wingers

LOL, u are overreacting. The game was pretty much even till the red card. No need to make declarations off this game.

Not just u, Chelsea twitter have already fired the guy.

You had the better team in the FA Cup Final and ran us off the pitch for 30 minutes but you still lost. You've got the players and the talent, plus Fat Frank's done well with what he's had up until now, but I've wondered for a while about his gameplan.

Tomori has also been on point to me.
I still don’t understand we insist on playing from the back with the way Liverpool press. Our guys aren’t they good at it and we’ve seen how it plays out time after time. In games like these I have to question Frank’s decisions.

Impressed with Timo and willingness to go forward.

Kante was Kante no fault.

Alonso to be fair also did very well as did Reece.

Kovacic great is small spaces

2 mental breakdowns and that turned the game.

Liverpool first goal was class.

Overall considering we spend 1 half without a player and had a keeper error I am not disappointed in the overall team.

Waiting to see a full strength 11 play 2 games in a row to see what we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back