Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace doing United a favour today...

Woodward gonna be getting the check book out
19533150-7558189-Ismaila_Sarr_was_meant_to_take_Watford_to_the_next_level_but_ins-a-15_1570741023552.jpg

I’m glad we lost. Ed will make a signing first thing Monday morning because it’s gonna be mad toxic on the socials.

Just one final point on Zaha...
If he wants to leave Palace then it's this type of form against Southampton and now away to United, is exactly what he needs to produce week in week out.

Last season in the league he scored 4 and assisted 3. 2 games in he's already scored 3 goals

Keep performing, bids will come in, Palace will start winning/picking up points and get a good bid... The win, win

@Hundredeyes Where the hell did Noni Madueke come from??? English(also Nigerian) boy too, interesting. U mfers moved on from my boy Lammers real quick.

LOL I assumed he was Dutch to be honest but I remember we signed him a season or 2 seasons ago from Spurs, didn't think nothing of it back then but he's my favourite player since last week vs Groningen, he reads the game well and had one brilliant rush where instead of going for glory he kept the oversight and gave the assist...he reminds me of a young less selfish Robben strangely enough.

I think he is a worldie in the making and I'm kinda dissapointed now that I know he is English lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back