Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women's Champs League rights gone to DAZN but the games will be shown free on Youtube? Got to get the exposure up I guess but doesn't make much business sense for DAZN

What is dazn ? Do they have a channel??
You don't know about DAZN? They're the new player on the block man coming for the traditional broadcasters' lunch! It's a streaming service and they are doing rights deals all over the place. Matchroom Boxing and the Women's Champions League are the recent high profile deals.

Watching the launch vid now and actually it's smart by DAZN. They are partnering with Youtube so all the games will be free for the next couple of seasons, but after that, once the audience is in-built is when DAZN will start charging. At the moment it's only £1.99 a month to subscribe

You don't know about DAZN? They're the new player on the block man coming for the traditional broadcasters' lunch! It's a streaming service and they are doing rights deals all over the place. Matchroom Boxing and the Women's Champions League are the recent high profile deals.

Watching the launch vid now and actually it's smart by DAZN. They are partnering with Youtube so all the games will be free for the next couple of seasons, but after that, once the audience is in-built is when DAZN will start charging. At the moment it's only £1.99 a month to subscribe
I respect that watching sports is hard work sky sports Amazon bt sport's premier sports

I respect that watching sports is hard work sky sports Amazon bt sport's premier sports
This will give good visibility to the women's games. I think their biggest challenge is scheduling because men's football already has the best times but people won't watch if they continue with the mad times that they have been scheduling matches

This will give good visibility to the women's games. I think their biggest challenge is scheduling because men's football already has the best times but people won't watch if they continue with the mad times that they have been scheduling matches
I think the super League is on skysports now.

But yeah champions League time and scheduling was dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back