Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be rocket science. Everton recruiting in areas that need improving and their performances dramatically improve. Ed Woodward take note!

Sidenote if this is what J Rod is doing God help the league if Bale is this hungry

This guy can one day win the world best player.
Sane, Mbappe, Haaland and Sancho got next

Sounds like Messi at that age to me

Messi had a HGH injections though...
Pin on Muscle Trolls

Reactions: GNS
I remember when Traore was starting for Lyon afew seasons ago, would have thought he'd be sold for more.

What's the deal with his game?. I don't watch Ligue 1 much.

I remember when Traore was starting for Lyon afew seasons ago, would have thought he'd be sold for more.

What's the deal with his game?. I don't watch Ligue 1 much.
LOL, Lyon fans hate him. Never really improved. Played mostly on the wings at Lyon and i dont really think that position suits him. We tried to make him a 9 or a support striker when he was at Chelsea, but he did not get enough reps.

LOL, Lyon fans hate him. Never really improved. Played mostly on the wings at Lyon and i dont really think that position suits him. We tried to make him a 9 or a support striker when he was at Chelsea, but he did not get enough reps.
He likes to cut inside from the wings and that wouldn't work in those positions you mentioned. He doesn't play well there and Lyon use formations that doesn't fit Traore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back