Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte to Spurs looks to be happening.

I heard that Levy refinanced the stadium already to release funds for a rebuild. Spurs looking to be in the mix this summer.

Respect to tottenham trying to make things happen
Shouldn't have fired poch but there's ambition at the club

I just want to clarify people who want the owners to back their teams are angry at pep because he goes to teams where he will be backed?

Once again, YouTube coming with the reminder.

The other euro u21 semi is on (20mins in)... España vs Portugal
Must be nice... YouTube shows absolutely no sports in America.

and if you are talking about YouTube tv where you gotta pay, shit is trash it won’t let you watch hardly anything away from home on your phone.

Surprised you ain’t posted a referral code how much you keep talking about it.

Reactions: GNS
I would say Conte is a new and improved Jose. He’s definitely more attacking but Spurs will also be hard to beat.

Conte has been promised funds. However I’m intrigued to see if it’s the same type of backing Jose got.

Must be nice... YouTube shows absolutely no sports in America.

and if you are talking about YouTube tv where you gotta pay, shit is trash it won’t let you watch hardly anything away from home on your phone.

Surprised you ain’t posted a referral code how much you keep talking about it.
Nah just regular YouTube, I don't even have a channel, it just pops up on the side.

Cheer up, mate. You're in the land of hopes and dreams, milk and honey alladat.

I would say Conte is a new and improved Jose. He’s definitely more attacking but Spurs will also be hard to beat.

Conte has been promised funds. However I’m intrigued to see if it’s the same type of backing Jose got.
Its not all about his "style" it's his win at all cost management. If you're a Conte guy they love it if you're not they hate him Also just remember how Chelsea played in his second season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back