Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo has anyone seen 'The United Way Yet'??? I think all football fans would enjoy it...

Its a well made documentary and I forgot how much I love Cantona haha when he said his only regret is not kicking the Palace fan twice as hard you cant help but laugh but the way Fergie and United had his back kind of epitomised how close the club and fans were pre Glazier...

Its basically based from the Munich air disaster era, how Sir Matt Busy implemented the United DNA up until SAF and the 1999 treble winning season... I would have liked abit more on Eric Harrison and class of 92' but still its a good watch...

Yo has anyone seen 'The United Way Yet'??? I think all football fans would enjoy it...

Its a well made documentary and I forgot how much I love Cantona haha when he said his only regret is not kicking the Palace fan twice as hard you cant help but laugh but the way Fergie and United had his back kind of epitomised how close the club and fans were pre Glazier...

Its basically based from the Munich air disaster era, how Sir Matt Busy implemented the United DNA up until SAF and the 1999 treble winning season... I would have liked abit more on Eric Harrison and class of 92' but still its a good watch...
I can't see anyone but united fans watching that.

I wouldn't even watch a documentary about Chelsea

I still want to see Howard’s Way. I know I’m the only Everton fan in here. But it looks like a good watch for even non Everton fans too.

Brentford win the most expensive game in world football, they just got that (minimum) £170mil bag...

If they survive the drop next season they will get an extra 3 parachute payments if/when they get relegated too, not sure how much that is but they will probably earn around £250mil overall from promotion to relegation...

Last edited:
Brentford win the most expensive game in world football, they just got that (minimum) £170mil bag...

If they service the drop next season they will get an extra 3 parachute payments if/when they get relegated too, not sure how much that is but they will probably earn around £250mil overall from promotion to relegation...

Brentford's financial model alongside recruitment got them winning no matter what... Well run club thus far "In process they trust" lol

If they service the drop next season they will get an extra 3 parachute payments if/when they get relegated too, not sure how much that is but they will probably earn around £250mil overall from promotion to relegation...
They're getting the bag 💰

I can't see anyone but united fans watching that.

I wouldn't even watch a documentary about Chelsea

Nah man theres been some dope football docs in recent years, be it the Amazon or ESPN 30/30 ones... Rocky and Wrighty, Gazza, George Best, Maradona, The Lawman (denis law), '89 (the arsenal one), Two Escobars, Class Of '92 etc they are worth watching...

Theres a Fergie one out today (i think) on Amazon too, about his life story and includes his recovery from his brain haemorrhage etc

BRENTFORD (finally) in the Prem!!!

I'm gassed. It's a west london vibe!

If only they did this whilst still at griffin park (hope I can still get some free/cheap tickets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back