Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many times I need to send Batigol film to the city social media pages to get Sterling firing again.. Jo would not have missed that softball from kdb

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Mknight WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

200.gif

Godfrey is the only one that really cared about how that game went. Make him captain next season. That is the passion that this team sorely needs.

Prepare to be shocked.....

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is just the second manager to defeat Pep Guardiola 3 times in a single season in all competitions (after Jürgen Klopp in 2017-18).
Ole?! Woow.
I just hope our nigga get their heads on straight.
out of the whole team Rudiger, James, Silva and Mount have been consistent game after game. Everyone one else has struggled a bit.
if this nigga Jorginho starts the final I’m going to be pissed. That’s 3 games ina row now he’s been very error-prone and cost us goals

Also, Shout out to Tuchel. When this dude took over, we were in 10th place. Top 4 and Champions league final looked very very far away. Dude has done an amazing job. Would even be better if he had a striker that could actually score goals (although i still dont understand why he froze Tammy out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back