Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London @Nope Man, Werner really needs to come through in the last 2 matches to make up for some of these misses….

latelymy YouTube been filled with end of season recaps and they e been shitting on Timo.Nigga better turn up and go look for his shooting boots wherever he left them.

Speaking of Mount y’all think him and Foden will be like Frank and Gerrard where when they play for the nat’l team the managers play them both even though they don’t do well together or are they both nice enough to coexist. I don’t watch the national team like to know.

Speaking of Mount y’all think him and Foden will be like Frank and Gerrard where when they play for the nat’l team the managers play them both even though they don’t do well together or are they both nice enough to coexist. I don’t watch the national team like to know.
I think what separates them from Lampard/Gerrard is they are both very flexible position-wise.

Foden this season has mostly played as a left winger. But he has also been used as a false 9 and played mostly central mid in the youth system.

Mount has played as a 10, LW, RW, attacking 8, and even a few games as a DLP this season

I think they will both be fine playing together.

Last edited:
Charlie Adam is younger that Ronaldo lol

Say no to alcoholism! Glimpse on Charlie Adam at age of 34... and Ronaldo  😶| All Football

he’s Scottish, course he’s gunna look older than the average person.

hope they lose, also need Everton to lose and us to turn up for a Europa league playoff spot 😭😭😭

what a depressing sentence to type.
No matter what happens today, we still have that Champions League lottery ticket in the back pocket against a team we have beaten 2 times in a row. Still hope we get this top 4 shit taken care of comfortably though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back