Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? He was told to play CB today and kept Vardy in check. I think we should have at least rotated him and Azi

Tuchel ran out of ideas in the end and just threw on all the attacking players who really did nothing in the end.
I just don't think he offers much going forward maybe if we get a prolific forward things would change but other wise it's empty crosses or passes backwards

I just don't think he offers much going forward maybe if we get a prolific forward things would change but other wise it's empty crosses or passes backwards
That ain’t his fault niggas are never in the box for his beautiful crosses.
plus he hold his own against any attacker and is never bullied off the ball and he doesn’t get skinned out there.

Reece did the job he was asked to do today. Not his fault he played out of position. One of our best players today, not like there were that many good performances to pick from.
No today he definitely done a job I mean in general....if we get a striker things will change

I'm worried about getting Halaand if we sign him because we have been shit with getting top flight strikers to perform. From Torres until know we have not replaced Drogba...Costa gave us 2 seasons might be closer we came and then Conte happened. We usually have alot of talented strikers/forwards.

We do not have a striker that's the issue so his crosses look wasted but look at where he is placing the ball, between two defenders , penalty spot, between defenders and keepers. Those are where a striker should be to pick up header or tap in.
Exactly. He holds his own on defense and puts in great crosses into the box. Pretty much does what u want your modern RB to do.

Now if @Blue_London wants to get specific and say he is not ideal as a RWB, there we can actually find some common ground. Still dont know why Tuchel went away from CHO there. He was growing in that position.

Tuchel has lost. 3 finals counting last year and 2 this year....the Arsenal match was like a Final. All the next matches are like finals let's see how he bounces back

Lol...what? He played his way into the England side for his attacking skills. As others have said he was played out of position imo. Still done a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back