Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your team is involved in the Super League are you going to find a new team..?
I literally just saw that Tottenham is gonna join and man, I just might find a new club lol. Now, I'm a casual fan but holy shit, this seems so so shitty. Any suggestions for English clubs to support? Also been watching a lot of Bundesliga lately lol

Some from my understanding it’s gonna be the same teams every year and those teams won’t be able to play any other international competitions?

Hopefully the likes of Jose, Klopp and Pep will speak out against the super league and other players and managers of the respective clubs will condemn it openly, there is no glory in a super league and I’m actually agreeing with Sir Alex that they’re throwing away a century or European footy history with this nonsense.

RIP to Willy Van Der Kuilen aka Mr.PSV, absolute club legend with a statue in front of the stadium - that I’ve never seen ball live - pops rated him amongst Cruijff and Neeskens . He is the all time top striker of the eredivisie.
20ECB3CA-3255-4D2B-B308-4F2733DEA859.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back