Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref was shit
How tf u dont see that tackle on amad but u quick af to give a yellow to pogba after he was being fouled trying to shield the ball
Pussyole ref dem might as well be fucking cops

Tuanzebe motm easily

I missed the game last night but glad we got through, time to get the squad ready for Roma as thats a tough fixture...

Also, big up Laca sticking it to Slavia Prague... These Eastern European cunts seriously need a dose of reality smh UEAFA and FIFA dont help with their weak punishments...

Just to add context it was an interview with Woodsy. Personally I wouldn’t say anything but on the other hand Jose feels no way about digging out players so it’s fair game.

Jose used him as a proxy to the glazers and dealt with him harshly and probably disrespectfully so I certainly understand why he's made those scathing remarks.

However him speaking in general terms is false.. although unlike Shaw who had multiple managers question is professionalism, Pogba's only had an issue with Jose so his words lend more credence to the widely-held belief that Jose has a malcontent and destructive personality.

However, I'm sure Romero and Bailly wouldn't agree that Ole doesn't shun players. Quite frankly, both Ole and the club have treated Romero, in particular, with disrespect. Plain and simple.

Also, after hearing Ole's comments about "not feeding his son" (even if it was meant as a joke)... smh, I certainly agree with Jose's response. How tf can you make such a statement, especially as a father. Just over a perceived over-exaggeration to contact.. maybe if Son had purposefully caused a brutal injury then I could some what understand. Even then you don't make sure statements publicly, it shows a lack of self-awareness and/or low intelligence.

Then again I'm not surprised, Ole already shown the lengths his willing to go to, in order to aid an alleged rapist. Who so happened to be his captain and a key player (at Molde).

Also, after hearing Ole's comments about "not feeding his son" (even if it was meant as a joke)... smh, I certainly agree with Jose's response. How tf can you make such a statement, especially as a father. Just over a perceived over-exaggeration to contact.. maybe if Son had purposefully caused a brutal injury then I could some what understand. Even then you don't make sure statements publicly, it shows a lack of self-awareness and/or low intelligence.

Then again I'm not surprised, Ole already shown the lengths his willing to go to, in order to aid an alleged rapist. Who so happened to be his captain and a key player (at Molde).

Lmao you serious bruh???

Lmao you serious bruh???
I touched on a number of things. Be specific.

Edit: Oh ok. Just noticed, you cropped out my comments.

I don't see what's funny about telling the world, you wouldn't feed your son over a perceived "dive".

You can always look up the molde player, including ole and his agents behaviour after the allegation came up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back