Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Leeds better not be the new Wolves... I cant take their fans feelin themselves all season...

Hopefully its just the extra boost newly promoted teams get on their first EPL game...

Mbappe is going Barcelona it will be the new President move to keep Messi and try secure the future
Really? Word on the streets is Real are not spending money in this window bcos they are saving it for Mbappe or Haaland or both.

worked out well for us and Man Utd bcos they passed on Havertz and Donny.

Really? Word on the streets is Real are not spending money in this window bcos they are saving it for Mbappe or Haaland or both.

worked out well for us and Man Utd bcos they passed on Havertz and Donny.
Their potential president highlighted him as his main target and now it's all about convincing Messi to retire there so that's extra pressure they need a marquee signing.

Why the fuck are they playing Ndidi at CB??? Such a waste of his skills. I know they have a lot of injured CBs, but playing anyone else and having Ndidi in front of the defense is always the better option.

I was so hyped when we signed her, but she has been a let down so far. Glad to see her getting back in form.
It's a strange one she clearly the best player on the pitch maybe ji could be a strong debate. Her link up play work rate assisting and movement all been great her finishing has been suspect but that's 2 in 2

It's a strange one she clearly the best player on the pitch maybe ji could be a strong debate. Her link up play work rate assisting and movement all been great her finishing has been suspect but that's 2 in 2
Ji is ALWAYS the best player on the pitch. That woman is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back