Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a msg from Dr's saying I got a vaccine this weekend... Its the Oxford one though, bit sketch on it with all the negative press its got last few weeks...

Anyone else had it yet??? My mates dont give a sh!t which one they get...
Got the Pfizer one 3 months ago. Still alive. Only thing it took away was my reflexive need to cape for Mourinho. Apart from that, all is well.

Got a msg from Dr's saying I got a vaccine this weekend... Its the Oxford one though, bit sketch on it with all the negative press its got last few weeks...

Anyone else had it yet??? My mates dont give a sh!t which one they get...

You ain’t got nothing to worry about, bro

Niggaz thought Man Utd get me emotional
I had to completely stop fucking with THESE niggaz too much.
Man dem have fuckin dest looking like a healthy douglas costa
Tfoh

I hate internationals, how many times do we seem to play San Marino??? They park the bus and we painstakingly pass the ball around with no intent for 60mins, then when San Marino get tired we end up scoring a few goals in the last 30mins...

Fucked up England's attempt at qualifying for World Cup 94 by scoring in the first minute so I'll always have respect for them

U have got to be kidding me, smh.....

Deschamps is a dickhead after all the complaining he did about Kante coming to international duty injured just for this shit to happen. Kante also isn’t getting any younger and when he felt that first pull he should have asked to be subbed, it’s not like France doesn’t have a competent sub, especially against Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back