Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks better than Chevy logo tbf, less overbearing (if thats how it looks on the kit)...

Also lol @ having Donny model the kit when hes played 10mins of football...

that Chevy logo made it look like you could get it for free with a crate of beer in your local supermarket lol.

my own club was always sponsored by Philips - cause the P in PSV stands for Philips, they created the club back in the day - but ever since we changed sponsors our kits have been looking cheap and mediocre af smh...

that Chevy logo made it look like you could get it for free with a crate of beer in your local supermarket lol.

my own club was always sponsored by Philips - cause the P in PSV stands for Philips, they created the club back in the day - but ever since we changed sponsors our kits have been looking cheap and mediocre af smh...

Most kits are ruined by sponsors these days, looks so cheap...

Ever since you guys left Nike you've been looking like Sparta Rotterdam or some shit
scustafro.png

Just read United couldn't get the chevy deal renewed cause they never win shit anymore and actually lost money on this deal....
CatMemes-copy-10.jpg

Only thing these pussy ass greedy ass yankees understand
Hope they lose more shit if we continue to just hover around above average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back