Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City looking scary this year, are they winning UCL or is the bald fraud gonna play an obscure formation next round and get them knocked out?

If they don’t win it this year they might never win it! 😂

Seriously tho, this the best chance for them to win it.

I'd rather bayern go back to back. Or even better Mbappe win it because I'm starting to see people compare Haaland to him and that is unacceptable

Comparable to the whole Henry vs Van Nistelrooy debate from back in the day which was just an insult IMO.

Bayern or PSG better win it. That Bald Fraud need to be defeated by one of those with extreme prejudice.

we might be doomed today guys, Christensen is out and we have Zouma playing in the middle of a back 3. Ziyech starting again even thought he did shit all during the Leeds game and we have Hudson-Odoi on the bench and he’s our best wide player.
@toheeb27 @Blue_London

we might be doomed today guys, Christensen is out and we have Zouma playing in the middle of a back 3. Ziyech starting again even thought he did shit all during the Leeds game and we have Hudson-Odoi on the bench and he’s our best wide player.
@toheeb27 @Blue_London
I dont mind it. Atletico have come to get a goal, Zouma is the better natural defender. Faster too. Ziyech on the other hand, i dont understand. He has been bad under Tuchel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back