Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to sport radio and I agree, if Arsenal do well in their first 7 games they will get top 4.
Ok first off, don't fall for that. It's arsenal, they're soft away from home.. They have to show and prove before even thinking about them for top 4.
Spurs is a guess.
Everton are now able...
I think Kane will get injured/overused so that’s the only reason haven’t got them top 6.
I'm putting faith in Mourinho, and Ancelotti's history in league comps is surprising poor/underwhelming.
City
Chelsea
Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
I was thinking the same as your top 4 but Liverpool are resilient and have an elite GK and CB, can't say that about United or Chelsea.

Chelsea could finish higher than united but they'll have at least 5 new starters and naturally would expect some gelling period

Ok first off, don't fall for that. It's arsenal, they're soft away from home.. They have to show and prove before even thinking about them for top 4.

I'm putting faith in Mourinho, and Ancelotti's history in league comps is surprising poor/underwhelming.

I was thinking the same as your top 4 but Liverpool are resilient and have an elite GK and CB, can't say that about United or Chelsea.

Chelsea could finish higher than united but they'll have at least 5 new starters and naturally would expect some gelling period

In regards to Liverpool, for the same team to go three seasons is not doable imo...they need competition for the forward spots.

Imo Chelsea spent to much to fail. Even if Frank don’t make it, they will bring someone in to justify Romans savings being spent.

Utd need to do better against lesser teams.

Arsenal look like a different team...they have competition for places and Arteta got them knowing what to do without the ball.

Jose and Ancelotti are proven.

Pep needs to prove he ain’t a fraud..although they need to concentrate on CL.

I can’t wait.

In regards to Liverpool, for the same team to go three seasons is not doable imo...they need competition for the forward spots.

Imo Chelsea spent to much to fail. Even if Frank don’t make it, they will bring someone in to justify Romans savings being spent.

Utd need to do better against lesser teams.

Arsenal look like a different team...they have competition for places and Arteta got them knowing what to do without the ball.

Jose and Ancelotti are proven.

Pep needs to prove he ain’t a fraud..although they need to concentrate on CL.

I can’t wait.

I can't disagree with any of that, although Ancelotti only winning one Serie A whilst at Milan, 8 years with all those top ballers.

Also he didn't win the league with Real Madrid

According to insiders, the top managers think he's too lazy and impatient, that's why he flatters to deceive in league comps but the euro comps provide instant reward of progression which retains his focus, but we'll see though.

New season, the showing and proving begins.

I can't disagree with any of that, although Ancelotti only winning one Serie A whilst at Milan, 8 years with all those top ballers.

Also he didn't win the league with Real Madrid

According to insiders, the top managers think he's too lazy and impatient, that's why he flatters to deceive in league comps but the euro comps provide instant reward of progression which retains his focus, but we'll see though.

New season, the showing and proving begins.

Name a manager with more CL, I'll wait

beli.png

First thing i saw was just his face..

I'm thinking is this going to be one of those twitter juxtaposition of when Kante is playing well vs when Kante is playing poorly.

It’s about his beginning, to being a world cup winner. Slide the page to the right.

giphy.gif

Nigerian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back