Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just not really up for this derby today...

Recently Ive found it hard to get excited for United games, we are not fighting for the title and we are not really fighting for top4, I just feel like we are coasting to a top 4 finish... Normally we are atleast fighting for top4 which makes every game a must win...

Even when we were top for that brief period, I was hype for our games but deep down I knew were never really title contenders...

Im just not really up for this derby today...

Recently Ive found it hard to get excited for United games, we are not fighting for the title and we are not really fighting for top4, I just feel like we are coasting to a top 4 finish... Normally we are atleast fighting for top4 which makes every game a must win...

Even when we were top for that brief period, I was hype for our games but deep down I knew were never really title contenders...
Coasting!?! These frauds might not even end up in the Europa League spot the way their going. We're depending on the incompetence of everyone else for top 4

Coasting!?! These frauds might not even end up in the Europa League spot the way their going. We're depending on the incompetence of everyone else for top 4

I think we will get top 4 but I dont know, man... I just feel deflated in the way we play now... Like, what is our identity??? We looks so disjointed and have such a lack of chemistry on the pitch...

Keano just sent out a warning to Bruno about his moaning about receiving criticism from pundits...

'Its all about what you do on a football pitch... I know players under pressure do interviews and respond to criticism... Just get on with it, dont be such a baby and focus on the game today and produce against a brilliant Man City team... End of story.. And if he does well we'll praise him and he doenst... he better be ready'

Best Youre Good Deniro GIFs | Gfycat

Whats the line up??? A few have been promoted to the first team lately, such as Moder, Karbownik, Zequiri and Tau...

Khadra, Yapi, Caciedo and Ferguson all have high expectations...
Brighton: Rushworth, Tanimowo, Furlong, Weir, Dendoncker, Turns, Cashman, Spong, Ferguson, Jenks, Wilson. Subs: Packham, Rees, Vukoje, Leonard, Eneme Ella.

Evan Ferguson and Spong have looked good so far.

Brighton: Rushworth, Tanimowo, Furlong, Weir, Dendoncker, Turns, Cashman, Spong, Ferguson, Jenks, Wilson. Subs: Packham, Rees, Vukoje, Leonard, Eneme Ella.

Evan Ferguson and Spong have looked good so far.

Im hoping Ferguson comes good, especially as he is Irish lol Just Google for some clips of him and seen he made his debut for Bohemian against Chelsea at 14!!! He bagged himself an assist too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back