The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, after Ighalo left, did not want to see another Nigerian at Man Utd, smh. Happy for the kid though.

• Haha
Reactions: Siraj
you kinda out the ?. Everybody else understand

I know who the Jose stans are, I’m not one of them. I was just making sure folks know that.

If anybody in here subscribes to Jose’s IG, you a Stan. Once he left Porto, his system only works where the money resides not penny pinchers.

• Cap
Reactions: RetroLDN
I know who the Jose stans are, I’m not one of them. I was just making sure folks know that.

his system only works where the money resides not penny pinchers.

Had little to spend at Inter too.. his biggest signing as Eto'o and he came for free, swap for Ibra + cash... Quaresma was his most expensive signing at £15m.

He's shown the ability to win major honors with meager budget, on multiple occasions. No other current elite manager has done that. Not one.

Tottenham ain't won shit worth shit since I've been alive, he needs time and a lager budget to clear the stench from there... Totty fans should be thankful a manager of his legendary status is at their club.

Reactions: figo and toheeb27
Had little to spend at Inter too.. his biggest signing as Eto'o and he came for free, swap for Ibra + cash... Quaresma was his most expensive signing at £15m.

He's shown the ability to win major honors with meager budget, on multiple occasions. No other current elite manager has done that. Not one.

Tottenham ain't won shit worth shit since I've been alive, he needs time and a lager budget to clear the stench from there... Totty fans should be thankful a manager of his legendary status is at their club.
I don't agree. Mourinho been spoiled his whole damn career. People like to bring up his achievements with Porto while not knowing that team was a huge part of Portugals golden generation excluding Figo, Rui Costa And Ronaldo.

The same team that almost won the Euros the same year so when you take all that into consideration Mourinho was no magician.

Take a look at the team they faced that year in the final if you wanna see some magic. How the hell did that Monaco team reached the final? Lmao

• Ether
Reactions: dasmooth1
I don't agree. Mourinho been spoiled his whole damn career. People like to bring up his achievements with Porto while not knowing that team was a huge part of Portugals golden generation excluding Figo, Rui Costa And Ronaldo.

The same team that almost won the Euros the same year so when you take all that into consideration Mourinho was no magician.

Take a look at the team they faced that year in the final if you wanna see some magic. How the hell did that Monaco team reached the final? Lmao
I'm not in full agreement - but i hear you.

Ah I see it’s time for the monthly Jose ain’t shit banter...

First time I started rooted for him was when he knocked out Man U at old Trafford and walked out that bitch with his middlefingers up lmao, a moment which - strangely enough - I can’t find online but would have been the perfect gif to throw at all you hating Man U boys lmao

Ah I see it’s time for the monthly Jose ain’t shit banter...

First time I started rooted for him was when he knocked out Man U at old Trafford and walked out that bitch with his middlefingers up lmao, a moment which - strangely enough - I can’t find online but would have been the perfect gif to throw at all you hating Man U boys lmao
So no explanations then :huh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.